- The death of George Floyd: will anything change?
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: wisdom
TEDx Talks Published on 11 Feb 2019 Ulla invites us to pay attention to signs and stories and to open our hearts to the possibility that the universe might be speaking to us. She shares her own life stories as … Continue reading
Listen or your tongue will keep you deaf. source: Native American Proverb image: Eddie’s Garden Photos via Listen — Eddie Two Hawks