- Artist Photographs Her Family’s Vintage Slides in New Locales
- Tuba Skinny – “Going Back Home” – Royal St. -*Tip the band at Venmo.com. More at Digitalalexa
- Gordon Parks: Part One | 1 July – 8 August 2020 – Overview
- Summary of Mary Warner Marien’s Essay on Charles Nègre’s Chimney Sweep Walking.
- 10 Street Photographers EVERY Photographer MUST Know
- Paris’s Newest Major Museum Is Dedicated to Henri Cartier-Bresson | Architectural Digest
- Sci-Fi Short Film: “It’s About Time!” | DUST
- 7 Egg Dishes, From Octopus Eggs to Ostrich Eggs | Around the World
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Spain
Ancient Street, Barcelona, Spain Ancient Street, Barcelona, Spain — Austin Harvey
sartorialadventure: Held annually in March, the Fallas de Valencia, or the Fiesta de San Jose, is among the most celebrated traditions in Valencia and one of the country’s biggest street festivals. The event is marked by fireworks, music, and parades. … Continue reading
Last spring break, we ran away to Valencia and arrived coincidentally in time https://carolqpham.wordpress.com/2016/03/19/biggest-bonfire-in-the-world/
Touching story which looks like that is produced by Pixar? Yeah, it’s true… . Follow the story of a lonely overnight security guard who passes the hours by creating a funny poses for the factory’s day workers… . In the … Continue reading
Muntatge de Falles, a photo by Vicent Bou on Flickr.
Falla del Ayuntamiento, a photo by Oswaldo Rubio on Flickr.
Mascletà Benicarló, a photo by Grego Acbdo on Flickr.
Un xicotet Paris a València, a photo by Esther_bni on Flickr.
Falla Cuba-Literato Azorin, a photo by DavidRulo on Flickr.