- Samba Project Promotes Body Diversity in Rio’s Carnival – 05/02/2020 – Culture – Folha
- r/booknooks – Dictionary room
- 10+ Book Nook Inserts That Will Bring Magic to Your Bookshelves
- Sport in History Podcast 33 – Veronica Smith’s paper on the Victoria Baths — A London Journal
- Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada new artworks – COP 25 in Madrid — Street art and graffiti magazine
- Amazing dioramas & vignettes (Vildan Hosbak)
- Upcoming Group Show at Beinart Gallery Celebrates the Intricate Art of Miniatures
- — The Robin Psychic Medium
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Spain
sartorialadventure: Held annually in March, the Fallas de Valencia, or the Fiesta de San Jose, is among the most celebrated traditions in Valencia and one of the country’s biggest street festivals. The event is marked by fireworks, music, and parades. … Continue reading
Last spring break, we ran away to Valencia and arrived coincidentally in time https://carolqpham.wordpress.com/2016/03/19/biggest-bonfire-in-the-world/
Touching story which looks like that is produced by Pixar? Yeah, it’s true… . Follow the story of a lonely overnight security guard who passes the hours by creating a funny poses for the factory’s day workers… . In the … Continue reading
Muntatge de Falles, a photo by Vicent Bou on Flickr.
Falla del Ayuntamiento, a photo by Oswaldo Rubio on Flickr.
Mascletà Benicarló, a photo by Grego Acbdo on Flickr.
Un xicotet Paris a València, a photo by Esther_bni on Flickr.
Falla Cuba-Literato Azorin, a photo by DavidRulo on Flickr.