- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
- Product Breakdowns Expose the Wasteful Side of Industrial Design in Stop Motion Animation by Dina Amin
- Mangueira 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Samba Project Promotes Body Diversity in Rio’s Carnival – 05/02/2020 – Culture – Folha
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mexico
IK LAB is a new art gallery concept in Tulum, Mexico founded by Guggenheim descendent and Tulum resident Santiago Rumney Guggenheim and designed by Jorge Eduardo Neira Serkel. The open air exhibition space is located at Neira Sterkel’s upscale eco resort Azulik, and … Continue reading
There’s no shortage of things to do this Día de los Muertos, no matter where you are in the world. Source: The Best Parades And Celebrations On The Planet For Día De Los Muertos
In a distopian world where books are banned and fossil fuels completely consumed, the ruling corporations confiscated all the books to burn them and generate energy. However, in New York City there is an underground group of ex scientists, writers … Continue reading
buried mirror: latest reflections » Photo Wednesday: Water delivery.