- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: human geography
Irene Sonia poses in front of a milaya, or bedsheet—one of the few things her mother managed to bring when they fled South Sudan for Uganda. On her first day in the sprawling South Sudanese settlement of Bidibidi in Uganda, home … Continue reading