- Richard Williams- Animating Movement
- Somewhere in Japan | Our Planet Daily
- Centuries and Still Short Film
- Stephon H.S. Alexander – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- Fotini Markopoulou – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- How TikTok’s Algorithm Figures You Out | Kottke
- What Doctors Learned from Swabbing Subways in Different Countries | WIRED
- Styling from Inside Out™ | Dawnn Karen | TEDxFIT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Geology
October 10, 201212:49 PM ET ROBERT KRULWICH Look at this map, and notice that deep, deep in the Republican South, there’s a thin blue band stretching from the Carolinas through Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. These are the counties that went … Continue reading
Something strange is happening off the coast of Portugal, and scientists have now proposed a groundbreaking explanation. BY MAYA WEI-HAAS PUBLISHED MAY 6, 2019 For years, João Duarte has puzzled over a seemingly boring underwater expanse off the coast … Continue reading
A rock band consisting of electromechanical instruments that makes music by throwing rocks through the air, slapping them and making them vibrate. Source: Mechanical Rock Band by Neil Mendoza
If you think “science” and “comedy” don’t go together, Thea Beckman urges you to think again — her blog proves that you can laugh while you learn. https://discover.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/why-because-science/