- The Real Life Alice | Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland | Absolute History
- Alexander Vilenkin – What is the Far Far Future of Humans in the Universe?
- This Dog Takes the Bus by Herself to Walk Around at the Park
- The global coffee crisis is coming
- Ghana’s Ambitious $21.5 Billion Railway Project – Set to Change The Face of The Country
- Sugar Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky – GlassDuo LIVE (glass harp)
- Chinese grandpa and two girls shuffle dance
- That little voice in your head — if you have it — may be aligning your thoughts | ScienceBlog.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Festival
For years I have known the photo of the ladies dressed in white egret costumes, dancing at Japanese temples in certain festivals, but I have never been able to catch one of the performances live […] Source: Asakusa Sagimai – … Continue reading
The United Kingdom (UK), made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island, is a country in north western Europe. I often argue with Josh that the UK is not the country, as England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island are … Continue reading
Italian artist Edoardo Tresoldi (previously), known for his massive architectural sculptures made of wire, built three transparent structures for this year’s Coachella music festival in California. Titled ‘Etherea’, the sculptural series was comprised of three identical buildings in different sizes, inspired by … Continue reading
Annatomix, a self-taught painter from Birmingham UK, creates geometric, origami-inspired animals on everyday materials of all sizes. Bumblebees and rabbits take shape on small surfaces like discarded paper bags and wood scraps, while foxes and peregrine falcons scale the sides … Continue reading
Samba in Fort-de-France From 500px http://ift.tt/1PJF7UF https://bestpicpicpic.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/samba-in-fort-de-france-by-patricksorrente/
2016.02.07 – Second night of Carnival in Sao Paulo Anhembi parade of Samba Schools of the special Photo: Amauri Nehn Segunda noite de Carnaval de São Paulo no Anhembi desfile das Escola de Samba do grupo especial Foto: Amauri Nehn … Continue reading
We receive a steady stream of enquiries at the moment asking whether new people can join Manchester School of Samba (MSS). The answer is a most affirmative yes (rather than “yes but…”). We enjoy the excellent, energetic and accessible choreography … Continue reading
Who has the better German Christmas Market: It’s England versus Germany, Manchester versus Augsburg.
Logorama from Marc Altshuler – Human Music on Vimeo.