- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
- Product Breakdowns Expose the Wasteful Side of Industrial Design in Stop Motion Animation by Dina Amin
- Mangueira 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Samba Project Promotes Body Diversity in Rio’s Carnival – 05/02/2020 – Culture – Folha
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Europe
The lyric from “Deck the Halls” goes “Troll the ancient yuletide carol.” Amidst all the fa-la-la-ing, did you ever ask yourself exactly what yule is? While some people use the word as a synonym for Christmas, there’s more to yule than … Continue reading
With just a week to go before the European parliamentary elections take place, tens of thousands of people, opposed to nationalist agenda’s, took to the streets in cities right across Europe.… READ MORE : https://www.euronews.com/2019/05/19/t…
The Annual ‘Corso Zundert’ Flower Parade Features Radically Designed Floats Adorned with Dahlias | Colossal
Founded in 1936, the annual Corso Zundert parade is a celebration of the Netherlands’ most iconic exports: flowers. The event is held every year in the small town of Zundert where 20 teams of volunteers from different hamlets compete for … Continue reading
When I planned for Brussels, definitely on my list was the comic strip museum:Belgian comic strip centre(BCSC). Who won’t be interested to find out the origin of Tintin and captain Haddock and the village of smurfs ? Of course it … Continue reading
London often overshadows the bulk of cities in the UK because of its global appeal, the city being recognized as the business capital of the world, and its eclectic mix of cultures. However, there are many cities in the UK … Continue reading
Exhibition Lovely Language from Ontwerpwerk on Vimeo.