- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Emerging Markets
Brazil’s recession, Brazil’s fall from grace…the international press surely has not been kind when reporting about Brazil. The Economist labelled the Brazilian crisis as “irredeemable”, which is not surprising to me, as the American magazine seems to have anti-Dilma attitude … Continue reading
After the economic slow-down, inflation and recession – and perhaps, some most pessimistic might say, the eminent down-fall of BRICS, all eyes turn to Africa as the new best thing regarding investments. Brazil and China have already been investing heavily … Continue reading
Troubles in emerging markets are beginning to affect the developed world. http://fortune.com/2015/10/10/global-recession/
São Paulo-based JBS SA is the world’s largest beef exporter. In 2014, the meat packing giant reported a record total revenue of BRL$ 120.5bn, up nearly 30% from the previous year, and profits of BRL$ 2.04bn. This year, a second-quarter slump in net profits … Continue reading