- Artist Spends 113 Days Doodling on Wall About Her Time in Quarantine | My Modern Met
- Stop being a bystander in your own life
- Biologist Single-Handedly Repopulates a Rare Species of Butterfly in His Backyard
- A woman captures the sound of her orgasm in Tupperware and barters it. | Something Like Loneliness
- Quantum Entanglement & Spooky Action at a Distance
- The World’s First Photo of Quantum Entanglement Could Disprove Einstein’s Theory
- Distant Future
- Protein uses two different mechanisms to inhibit viral infections
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Economics
The past decade will be remembered as the period when the global underclass revolt snowballed into a movement with political bite. From Occupy Wall Street to Brexit to Donald Trump’s election, these post-financial crisis years have featured many unsynchronized awakenings … Continue reading
A comprehensive approach to urban agriculture is rolling out in Motor City. Source: Detroit Is Designing a City With Space for Everyone, Including Goats – Next City
Before worrying about whether people are pulling themselves up by their bootstraps, let’s make sure everyone has boots. A pervasive myth at the core of our society is the idea of “pulling yourself up by the bootstraps,” the idea that … Continue reading
Story of cities #27: Singapore – the most meticulously planned city in the world | Cities | The Guardian
Lee Kuan Yew’s vice-like grip on power helped create a byword for cleanliness, efficiency and safety. What lies beneath this ‘Disneyland with the death penalty’? Source: Story of cities #27: Singapore – the most meticulously planned city in the … Continue reading
AIRTIME from Sohini Tal on Vimeo.
The Business of Fast Fashion ‘Fast Fashion’ refers to clothing and accessories that are designed to reflect current industry trends, yet produced using less expensive materials to ensure a low price tag. For the last two decades, clothing retailers like … Continue reading
Logorama from Marc Altshuler – Human Music on Vimeo.
Are you more honest than a banker? Under what circumstances would you lie, or cheat, and what effect does your deception have on society at large? Dan Ariely, one of the world’s leading voices on human motivation and behaviour is … Continue reading
Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project from Swig Social on Vimeo.