- Richard Williams- Animating Movement
- Somewhere in Japan | Our Planet Daily
- Centuries and Still Short Film
- Stephon H.S. Alexander – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- Fotini Markopoulou – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- How TikTok’s Algorithm Figures You Out | Kottke
- What Doctors Learned from Swabbing Subways in Different Countries | WIRED
- Styling from Inside Out™ | Dawnn Karen | TEDxFIT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: colombia
Estimado amigos – Gracias para visitar mi pagina. Ya solo tengo unas fotos de celular. Sera mucho trabajo para organizar y editar las fotos de mi camera. Regrese en unas semanas para ver mas. Gracias su paciencia. Gran saludos y … Continue reading
Ladama Project Hi everyone!!! I hope you like this video and learn some Colombian culture, I will leave several links so you can understand the beat and context of bullerengue and also the tonada lyrics and a translation. Sing: El … Continue reading
Some how, some way I survived my third Carnaval. When I first arrived in Colombia back in January 2017, I had a mere month to adjust to my new home, number my mosquito bites 1 – 53, and try my … Continue reading
The Amazon river or “Rio Amazonas” is located in South America. It is the largest river in the world and second in length, with approximately 6,400 km (4.000 miles). The Amazon river crosses 7 countries of South America, Guyana, Ecuador, … Continue reading