- Flower mural by OGMillie and Floratorium in New York, US.
- The TRUTH about JFK’s “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech | German Girl in America
- Herd of Wild Elephants Take an Adorable Nap Together After 500-Mile Journey
- 5 Mythical Creatures That (Kinda) Actually Existed | Answers With Joe
- linguistic discrimination and the pitfall of intelligence.
- 100 3D Artists Interpret the Same Scene of a Walking Person | Kottke
- Why are populations in Eastern and Central Europe in freefall? | The Stream
- Why Russia is shrinking? | Population decline problem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Coffee
Where your coffee comes from has a lot to do with how your coffee tastes. Much like wine, coffee has tasting notes and subtleties that are introduced at every stage of the process. From the variety of bean, where it’s … Continue reading
Coffee lovers, it’s time to get some sugar and spice into your cup! If you are traveling to Africa, Central / South America, or Asia, we encourage you to drink like a native. These nine wonderful drinks are weaved into … Continue reading
Shannon O’Donnell at A Little Adrift explores what “sustainably produced” really means: “I will spend more to ensure that the root communities behind our goods are treated with respect. Stemming from my physical journey to understand coffee came a new … Continue reading
The SinCity coffee company today announces its Brazil to Africa fair-trade farm and sustainability initiative https://sincitycoffee.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/sincity-coffee-atoning-for-its-sins-via-fair-trade-sustainability-initiatives/
After learning that Brazil struggles to continue producing specialty coffee due to the lower altitudes of coffee farms in the country, I decided to try one of La Colombe’s newer coffees from Brazil. This coffee is from La Colombe’s Workshop … Continue reading