- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
- Powerful Photos of Peaceful Protests Happening Across the U.S.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christianity
As its population changes, so does the faith of a country. In Brazil there has been a surge in Pentecostal Christianity – in 30 years numbers grew from 4m to 25m. Catholicism has reduced. Who are the main players, and … Continue reading
I traveled to Brazil on my twenty-second birthday and Candomblé — admittedly, spirituality in general — was something I tended to dismiss as folkloric and time-wasting before then. I attended a primary Catholic school and have lasting memories of corrupting … Continue reading