- Aristotle’s Wheel Paradox – To Infinity and Beyond
- Celebrating the Late Tamara Djurovic, AKA Hyuro, and Her Sincere, Monumental Murals
- The Green New Deal(s) | US and European Union
- Burt Bacharach’s Clever Key Changes
- Dawn Mander Reporting From Blackpool, England | LOCKDOWN 2 | Coronavirus’ Days
- Why the front of the Jet Engine is NEVER painted..
- This Weird, Cheap Quantum Device Can Run For a Year With a Single Kick of Energy
- Violence erupts in Brazil after a black man is beaten to death outside supermarket
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Percussion
Roda de samba e descontração com Chacal do Sax, Ubirany e amigos.
Batucada, François Sever percussionist de Brazil
Cuica performance with Fabiano Salek Feat. Bernardo Aguiar, Luiz Augusto, & Thiaguinho Castro. Cuica: Fabiano Salek Pandeiro De Nylon: Bernardo Aguiar Tantãn: Luiz Augusto Surdo: Thiaguinho Castro Production Audio engineer, video, edit, producer Javier Raez Producer Bernardo Aguiar Assistance Aline … Continue reading
Music Museum Online Discover a unique musical instrument from Japan – the kokorico or binzasara. Find out about the background of this unusual instrument and check out how it can be played. It’s a great addition to any music class, … Continue reading
平成２３年１月２９日、世界遺産である五箇山を訪れた際、相倉合掌集落民俗館でお教え頂いた日本最古の民謡と言われる「コキリコ節」。 [On January 29, 2011, when I visited Gokayama, which is a World Heritage Site, “Kokiribushi,” which is said to be the oldest folk song in Japan, was taught at the Aikura Gassho Village Folk Museum.]