- A Parade of Earthly Delights: Floating Bosch Parade Celebrates Painter Hieronymus Bosch in Spectacular Aquatic Event
- Vila Isabel 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO HD GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
- Product Breakdowns Expose the Wasteful Side of Industrial Design in Stop Motion Animation by Dina Amin
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: MSS
More information about us at http://www.sambaman.org.uk
We are playing this next week (despite the fact they can’t get our name right)!
We receive a steady stream of enquiries at the moment asking whether new people can join Manchester School of Samba (MSS). The answer is a most affirmative yes (rather than “yes but…”). We enjoy the excellent, energetic and accessible choreography … Continue reading
We have been busy preparing for the biggest parade of the year here in my home city of Manchester, The Manchester Day Parade. Modelled on American and Irish events it aims to celebrate the communities, diversity and creativity of the … Continue reading
Some of Manchester School of Samba mucking about for DrumOff.TV’s competition last night! We meet every week at Sacred Trinity Church on a Wednesday. Between 7 and 9.30p.m. There’s a simultaneous dance class as well… More about DrumOff.TV Here
Stimulate more of your brain at once… Picture of a thought from Per Byhring on Vimeo.
This coming and every Monday at 7.30 at The International Society, 324 Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PG, MSS will be open to new people who want to dance and drum in the styles of Brazilian Carnival inspired by traditions drawn … Continue reading
Samberos from GroupOne Mava on Vimeo. Manchester School of Samba meets tonight and every Wednesday at Sacred Trinity Church, Chapel Street, M3 5DW 7 till 9.30p.m.