- Artist Photographs Her Family’s Vintage Slides in New Locales
- Tuba Skinny – “Going Back Home” – Royal St. -*Tip the band at Venmo.com. More at Digitalalexa
- Gordon Parks: Part One | 1 July – 8 August 2020 – Overview
- Summary of Mary Warner Marien’s Essay on Charles Nègre’s Chimney Sweep Walking.
- 10 Street Photographers EVERY Photographer MUST Know
- Paris’s Newest Major Museum Is Dedicated to Henri Cartier-Bresson | Architectural Digest
- Sci-Fi Short Film: “It’s About Time!” | DUST
- 7 Egg Dishes, From Octopus Eggs to Ostrich Eggs | Around the World
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: infrastructure
Over the last 2 decades, China has been rapidly monopolizing every aspect of world trade. From buying out the worlds ports in almost every country on the planet, to being the worlds supplier of nearly 30% of the worlds goods, … Continue reading
These multi-billion Euro infrastructure projects are connecting hundreds of millions of people and driving further economic growth across the European Union. This video is powered by Bluebeam – https://bit.ly/3603xIr Full story here – https://www.theb1m.com/video/the-infr…
It’s a term you’ve probably heard a lot. Late Stage Capitalism. People use it to describe the absurdities and wild inequalities of the world today. But what is it exactly, and are we really living in it? And if so, … Continue reading
In this video, we’ll present our short documentary report about Ghana’s mega railway project. To improve transport and the logistic chain and also accelerate economic growth, Ghana has out doored a mega railway construction project, to connect all the major … Continue reading
“My friend Jon and I share what we’ve learned about the importance of engaging with our local food economies. This film was inspired by a shopping trip we took while in lockdown where we ended up buying food from … Continue reading
Edward Watkin had some pretty big ideas, man.
In this reel, meet people who make the world a better place—from a “baby buddy” who comforts infants to a woman throws birthday parties for kids living in shelters.
Water scarcity is a growing problem, caused by everything from man-made climate change to poor governance.