- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Finance
Help them out here Angolan Roots of Capoeira
A translation from my friend Petros of a piece from Dimitris A.F. Kazis, Senior Researcher at the Centre of Planning and Economic Research, Athens. European Solidarity to Greece revisited We Greeks are indeed primarily responsible for what is happening to … Continue reading
Originally posted on Chaos Sweeps Away the World We Know! The Disaster, current events & Catastrophe Blog. Forecasts for 2014 to 2022. Read tomorrows news today! Plus current economic, commodities, stock indices and financial news.:
March 6, 2012 – Financial “Weapons of Mass Destruction” Or the $700 Trillion Dollar Elephant in…