- Aristotle’s Wheel Paradox – To Infinity and Beyond
- Celebrating the Late Tamara Djurovic, AKA Hyuro, and Her Sincere, Monumental Murals
- The Green New Deal(s) | US and European Union
- Burt Bacharach’s Clever Key Changes
- Dawn Mander Reporting From Blackpool, England | LOCKDOWN 2 | Coronavirus’ Days
- Why the front of the Jet Engine is NEVER painted..
- This Weird, Cheap Quantum Device Can Run For a Year With a Single Kick of Energy
- Violence erupts in Brazil after a black man is beaten to death outside supermarket
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Drumming
“This is UNREAL! I can’t believe Dave Grohl actually accepted my drum battle.” At just 10 years old, Zulu-British musician Nandi Bushell can play pretty much any instrument; but, when it comes to the drums, she’s a master. The incredibly … Continue reading
In this video, Mike shares his five must know beginner drumming techniques. Having a solid foundation of technique is extremely important when first learning the drums.
Have you ever found yourself making assumptions about someone before you’ve met them? What about before seeing them play drums? From assuming she plays ‘quieter’ instruments to not being taken seriously before an audition, Dorothea Taylor has heard it all … Continue reading
Killa Kev Productions Headphones are suggested for full surround sound. Please Subscribe!! Thanks for Watching!!
YouOriginal Japan internet sensation bucket drummer MASA with some amazing techno.
YouOriginal Meet the amazing street musician bucket pipe drummer extraordinaire El-Loren.
Drumming for 60 minutes a week can benefit children diagnosed with autism and supports learning at school, according to a new scientific study. The project, led by the University of Chichester and University Centre Hartpury, showed students’ ability to follow … Continue reading
Japanese musicians Ei Wada, Haruka Yoshida, and Masaru Yoshida create reverberating drum beats on the outstretched tape of cracked open reel-to-reel tape recorders from the 1970s and 1980s. The group, appropriately named Open Reel Ensemble, produces an intriguing timbre that more … Continue reading
A short exerpt of the question and answer segment of jojo mayer’s drumclinic at session music franfurt in april 2011.
A modern interpretation of West African Polyrhythms dating back over 1,000 years. Arranged by Don Swanson and featuring Nigerian master drummer Baba Ayo Adeyemi.