In this visually dazzling talk, Jonathan Drori shows the extraordinary ways flowering plants — over a quarter million species — have evolved to attract insects to spread their pollen: growing ‘landing-strips’ to guide the insects in, shining in ultraviolet, building elaborate traps, and even mimicking other insects in heat.
- Minuscule drums push the limits of quantum weirdness | Nature
- Meo974, Le Port, France (2015) – La Molina Streetart
- Are Viruses Alive?
- The Galactic Stilt Walkers | Stilt costume, Stilts, Cosplay costumes
- Pigeon House, a photo from Esfahan, East | TrekEarth | Ancient architecture, Iranian architecture, Historical architecture
- Assembled Sculptures by Artist Willie Cole Cluster High Heels into Expressive Masks | Colossal
- Operation Mallard 2
- Red-Eyed Subjects Peer Forward in Bright, Impasto Portraits by Artist Annan Affotey | Colossal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets