The second week of Februry started very cold with storm and snow and temepatures below zero. The following days the wind calmed down and we had some bright sunshiny days with low temperatures far below zero. Skating on nature ice was possible after many years of ‘warm’ winters.
The video was shot on ‘het Reevediep’ near the city of Kampen the Netherlands..
Music made by Garry Bakuniec : A Winter’s Garden.
To hear more of Garry’s music, please go to: soundcloud.com/garry-b
- Spinning Flax (1940-1949)
- LINEN – Making Linen Fabric from Flax Seed – Demonstration Of How Linen Is Made
- There aren’t enough trees in the world to offset society’s carbon emissions – and there never will be
- Greta Thunberg dubs herself a ‘bunny-hugger’ after Boris Johnson’s climate remarks | The Guardian
- “It can be done.” – an Earth Day message
- The beautiful tricks of flowers
- Random psychology facts (Part1)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets