In an imaginary space a woman let go of herself and overcome fearing her own greatness.
She discovers her body, she embraces her emotions, and learns to own all the parts that make her HER.
- original udu making in Nigeria – Eugene Skeef’s udu project
- Structures In The Dark
- FINALLY: The Helder Evo tenor recorder! | Team Recorder: The Pro-Files with Susanne Fröhlich
- Charming Local Covid-19 Social Distancing Signs | Kottke
- Bass recorder player reacts to Davie504 | Team Recorder
- NYC’s New Digital Subway Map | Kottke
- CICLOS: McMarechal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets