Sport and art in this week’s podcast brought to you by the British Society of Sport History in association with the Institute of Historical Research with Veronica Smith’s paper on the stained glass in the Victoria Baths, Manchester.Sport in History Podcast 33 – Veronica Smith’s paper on the Victoria Baths — A London Journal
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets