The very first time I tried balancing stones was back in 2010. I saw some stone sculptures in a park, when an old, wise man told me that it was a symbol for the balance of nature. I liked that idea, and after that I started making easy stone sculptures. After a while, I started experimenting with balance and I tried to make stone sculptures that had such small balance points so that it almost would look impossible.
I really loved that.
Both because it felt like a challenge, but also because it forced me to get really still and quiet, and focus on one thing only; to find the tiny, tiny balance point.
It more and more turned into some kind of meditation.
I hope this video will inspire you to try it out yourself! 🙂
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! ♥
► MY SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS!
• Instagram: @jonnajinton http://www.instagram.com/jonnajinton
• Jewelry webshop: https://jonnajintonjewelry.com
• Print/paintings webshop: https://artbyjonna.com
• Wallpaper collection: https://www.photowall.com/designers/j…
• Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/jonnajinton
• Patreon – http://www.patreon.com/jonnajinton
• Blog: http://www.jonnajinton.com
You can find all the songs here:
Tell me your story 3 – Bo Järpehag
A winter tale – Magnus Ringblom
Through the storm – Savvun