Artist Alan Craig recreates famous iconic photographs with unique giant portraits using aerial photography. Similar to pixels, gatherings of people create these intricately composed portraits. Among some of the portraits recaptured are of the late Elvis Presley, Lucille Ball, and Marilyn Monroe. Most of the people used to create this project are outfitted in dark clothing to contrast easily with the stark white ground used as the back drop. Select areas use color to create a differentiation where the lips are.[…]
- The death of George Floyd: will anything change?
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets