A deafblind Danish woman travels to Nepal to meet a woman with the same condition in the hopes of communicating and engaging in a cultural exchange. A Woman Like Me is a remarkable demonstration of the delicacy and complexity of human communication, and how susceptible it is to privilege, preconceptions and misunderstandings.
- THE FISH by PES // Corona x Parley
- Why Are There 7 Days In a Week?
- Why cats are crazy for catnip
- The Blue Hour: Lyrical Illustrations Catalog a Menagerie of Specimens in Earth’s Rarest Pigment
- Electric eels work together to zap prey
- Australian lungfish has largest genome of any animal sequenced so far | New Scientist
- The Hill We Climb: Watch the inauguration poem in full | BBC News
- Everything You Need To Know About Japan’s Iconic Studio Ghibli
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets