Sloths spend most of their time eating, resting, or sleeping; in fact, they descend from their treetops canopies just once a week, for a bathroom break. How are these creatures so low energy? Kenny Coogan describes the physical and behavioral adaptations that allow sloths to be so slow. [Directed by Anton Bogaty, narrated by Addison Anderson].
- The Real Life Alice | Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland | Absolute History
- Alexander Vilenkin – What is the Far Far Future of Humans in the Universe?
- This Dog Takes the Bus by Herself to Walk Around at the Park
- The global coffee crisis is coming
- Ghana’s Ambitious $21.5 Billion Railway Project – Set to Change The Face of The Country
- Sugar Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky – GlassDuo LIVE (glass harp)
- Chinese grandpa and two girls shuffle dance
- That little voice in your head — if you have it — may be aligning your thoughts | ScienceBlog.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets