I like to write late night when the words come to me. Somehow during the day they don’t arrive, instead they linger until a few hours after the sun has set over Trancoso and I sit quietly in my chalet sipping on a glass of red writing about things I know about Brazil.
- Albert Camus on What It Means to Be a Rebel and to Be in Solidarity with Justice | brainpickings
- Is life meaningless? And other absurd questions – Nina Medvinskaya
- Saul Bass- Style is Substance
- Could Life Evolve Inside Stars?
- Kamikara Paper Toys by Haruki Nakamura
- What it means to be Black in Brazil
- The Infrastructure Projects Uniting Europe
- Delicately Sculpted Paper Forms Verdant Houseplants and Lush Bunches of Flowers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets