It seems that these days almost every good indie film is being turned into a musical and transferred to the stage. Some have been successful, with Waitress securing a prestigious, lengthy run on London’s West End. Others have been viewed as failures, like Little Miss Sunshine. Even the iconic 80s classic, Back to the Future […]
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets