Platform 3 at Stockport train station may seem an odd location for a play, but it seems strangely fitting for Gare Du Nord Theatre‘s production, The Suitcase, The Beggar & the Wind, part of Manchester’s GM Fringe festival. In a disused waiting room on platform 3, a beggar (Jon Martin) plays his guitar, and watches passers-by. […]
- Richard Williams- Animating Movement
- Somewhere in Japan | Our Planet Daily
- Centuries and Still Short Film
- Stephon H.S. Alexander – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- Fotini Markopoulou – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- How TikTok’s Algorithm Figures You Out | Kottke
- What Doctors Learned from Swabbing Subways in Different Countries | WIRED
- Styling from Inside Out™ | Dawnn Karen | TEDxFIT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets