Can Twitter be saved? In a wide-ranging conversation with TED’s Chris Anderson and Whitney Pennington Rodgers, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey discusses the future of the platform — acknowledging problems with harassment and moderation and proposing some fundamental changes that he hopes will encourage healthy, respectful conversations. “Are we actually delivering something that people value every single day?” Dorsey asks.
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
- Powerful Photos of Peaceful Protests Happening Across the U.S.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets