TRIP The Catedral Metropolitana de São Sebastião is a modern cathedral located on the fringes of Rio de Janeiro’s city centre. This classic piece of mid-20th century South American modernist architecture is a must see when visiting Brazil’s most popular city. TAP The Metropolitan Cathedral is anything but traditional. Its conical design urges those who […]
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets