This was my favourite part of Carnaval here. Traditionally, it takes place around Ash Wednesday, and is related to the start of fasting for Lent. Here in La Gomera, the festivities for the burial of the sardine happened last Friday. The beating of drums accompanied the procession as it made its way from Calle El […]
- The death of George Floyd: will anything change?
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets