What should a community do with its unused land? Plant food, of course. With energy and humor, Pam Warhurst tells at the TEDSalon the story of how she and a growing team of volunteers came together to turn plots of unused land into communal vegetable gardens, and to change the narrative of food in their community.
- THE FISH by PES // Corona x Parley
- Why Are There 7 Days In a Week?
- Why cats are crazy for catnip
- The Blue Hour: Lyrical Illustrations Catalog a Menagerie of Specimens in Earth’s Rarest Pigment
- Electric eels work together to zap prey
- Australian lungfish has largest genome of any animal sequenced so far | New Scientist
- The Hill We Climb: Watch the inauguration poem in full | BBC News
- Everything You Need To Know About Japan’s Iconic Studio Ghibli
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets