Lighting, which is often selected based on installation costs, can actually help us improve how we work, help with jetlag, and even improve our sleep. Researcher Sarah Klein believes we need to think of light differently — not just as illumination, but as a tool for our emotional and biological well-being.
- Responding to The Secret World of Lewis Carroll
- The Real Life Alice | Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland | Absolute History
- Alexander Vilenkin – What is the Far Far Future of Humans in the Universe?
- This Dog Takes the Bus by Herself to Walk Around at the Park
- The global coffee crisis is coming
- Ghana’s Ambitious $21.5 Billion Railway Project – Set to Change The Face of The Country
- Sugar Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky – GlassDuo LIVE (glass harp)
- Chinese grandpa and two girls shuffle dance
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets