Lighting, which is often selected based on installation costs, can actually help us improve how we work, help with jetlag, and even improve our sleep. Researcher Sarah Klein believes we need to think of light differently — not just as illumination, but as a tool for our emotional and biological well-being.
- Artist Photographs Her Family’s Vintage Slides in New Locales
- Tuba Skinny – “Going Back Home” – Royal St. -*Tip the band at Venmo.com. More at Digitalalexa
- Gordon Parks: Part One | 1 July – 8 August 2020 – Overview
- Summary of Mary Warner Marien’s Essay on Charles Nègre’s Chimney Sweep Walking.
- 10 Street Photographers EVERY Photographer MUST Know
- Paris’s Newest Major Museum Is Dedicated to Henri Cartier-Bresson | Architectural Digest
- Sci-Fi Short Film: “It’s About Time!” | DUST
- 7 Egg Dishes, From Octopus Eggs to Ostrich Eggs | Around the World
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets