In EPOCH, the new short film by Irish director and animator Kevin McGloughlin, aerial images of the Earth are pieced together to compare the structural similarities of various suburbs, highways, and fields. When flashed one after the next, buildings and roads form circles and squares, while dozens of cul-de-sacs appear to elongate and morph as they flash on screen. The film bear many similarities in form and editing to his twin brother and collaborator Páraic McGloughlin’s short film from last April Arena, which also utilized Google Earth-sourced images
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets