By Mandy Froelich / Truth Theory Many women have relayed stories of being inappropriately touched in public. But until now, proving just how often it occurs has been very difficult. Well, it recently became a lot easier, thanks to a “smart dress” which was invented for the campaign Dress for Respect. Indy100 reports that the campaign was […]
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets