Atmospheric and moody images shot by London-based cinematographer/photographer Henri Prestes. The cinematic series focuses on lone cars traveling at night on desolated landscapes, secluded forests, and isolated villages during harsh weather conditions such as dense fog and heavy snowfall. Shot mostly in Portugal, the scenes look more like still images captured from a motion picture film with a feeling of drama and mystery added […]
- The death of George Floyd: will anything change?
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets