The implications and promises of artificial intelligence (AI) are unimaginable. But what’s possible today will be dwarfed by the great potential of AI in the near future. The responsibility to raise these questions does not rest solely on the shoulders of journalists and leading technology companies. Rather, it’s the responsibility of all engaged citizens.
- The Real Life Alice | Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland | Absolute History
- Alexander Vilenkin – What is the Far Far Future of Humans in the Universe?
- This Dog Takes the Bus by Herself to Walk Around at the Park
- The global coffee crisis is coming
- Ghana’s Ambitious $21.5 Billion Railway Project – Set to Change The Face of The Country
- Sugar Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky – GlassDuo LIVE (glass harp)
- Chinese grandpa and two girls shuffle dance
- That little voice in your head — if you have it — may be aligning your thoughts | ScienceBlog.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets