Intricate illustrations of animals, humans, machines, architecture and nature all coexisting together in a fantastical way by Kyoto-based artist Kazuki Okuda. His approach to these drawings involves using a pen to do the detailed line work then using Photoshop to add color. The finished work is then printed out. Okuda’s illustrations are layered with symbolism that addresses issues such as environmental problems to futuristic concepts.[…]
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
- Powerful Photos of Peaceful Protests Happening Across the U.S.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets