Charles Limb performs cochlear implantation, a surgery that treats hearing loss and can restore the ability to hear speech. But as a musician too, Limb thinks about what the implants lack: They don’t let you fully experience music yet. (There’s a hair-raising example.) At TEDMED, Limb reviews the state of the art and the way forward.
- Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada new artworks – COP 25 in Madrid — Street art and graffiti magazine
- Amazing dioramas & vignettes (Vildan Hosbak)
- Upcoming Group Show at Beinart Gallery Celebrates the Intricate Art of Miniatures
- — The Robin Psychic Medium
- Man Battling Suicidal Thoughts Say the 'Nicest Group on Facebook' Saved His Life
- A monk, a policeman, Darth Vader, a pilot, oh yes and Two Fairies and many more…… — Sorry I’m late!
- Finding the Root to Treat Aging through Dieting – ScienceBlog.com
- Bold Illustrations by Calvin Sprague Camouflage Geometric Figures and Detached Body Parts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets