Animation is the process of making small, repetitive, consistent actions, over and over, until you suddenly find you have created something you are proud of. Simon Sinek’s wonderful talk for The RSA is about applying that positive attitude to work and life.
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets