Flickr user and photographer Okinawa Soba (Rob) has been documenting the obscure designs of public restroom facilities on the Japanese island of Okinawa for the last six years. Rob has lived on the island, which is home to 1.3 million residents, for nearly 43 years, and has had the chance to explore some of the stranger bathrooms the prefecture has to offer. Included in this group is a koi-shaped bathroom which asks guests to enter through the mouth, a sliced orange, a stubby trunk with windows that have replaced its missing branches, and a robotic crab.
- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
- Product Breakdowns Expose the Wasteful Side of Industrial Design in Stop Motion Animation by Dina Amin
- Mangueira 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Samba Project Promotes Body Diversity in Rio’s Carnival – 05/02/2020 – Culture – Folha
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets