Josh and Ollie, known collectively known as Jolly as well as the ‘Korean Englishmen’, hilariously examined the English language and many of its quirks. Citing the number of homonyms (tear), homophones (tier), homographs (tear vs. tear) unusual letter combinations (enough) and conflicting definitions (nonplussed), Jolly declared English to be the most difficult and confusing language to learn.Today we took a look at how Jolly Confusing the English language can be!!
- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
- Product Breakdowns Expose the Wasteful Side of Industrial Design in Stop Motion Animation by Dina Amin
- Mangueira 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Samba Project Promotes Body Diversity in Rio’s Carnival – 05/02/2020 – Culture – Folha
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets