A reusable, water-powered Mars lander that will allow humans to explore the Red Planet from an orbiting ‘base camp’ as early as the 2030s was unveiled Friday by US defence giant Lockheed Martin.
- Albert Camus on What It Means to Be a Rebel and to Be in Solidarity with Justice | brainpickings
- Is life meaningless? And other absurd questions – Nina Medvinskaya
- Saul Bass- Style is Substance
- Could Life Evolve Inside Stars?
- Kamikara Paper Toys by Haruki Nakamura
- What it means to be Black in Brazil
- The Infrastructure Projects Uniting Europe
- Delicately Sculpted Paper Forms Verdant Houseplants and Lush Bunches of Flowers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets