Like a house of cards or a precariously stacked pile of pick-up sticks, it’s a marvel to stare at Eunsuh Choi’s glass sculptures and wonder how each object doesn’t collapse under its own weight. One of the central themes of her artistic practice—both in metaphor and execution—is the idea of ambition
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
- Powerful Photos of Peaceful Protests Happening Across the U.S.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets