Ancient, but Well-known Medicinal Plant that belongs in everyone’s kitchen today. Native to Africa, Aloe Vera is a hardy succulent that’s easy to grow inside or outside of your own home. It thrives in poor soil and requires very little water. Spiny-edged light green Aloe plants can grow to two feet and eventually produce snowy, […]
- Richard Williams- Animating Movement
- Somewhere in Japan | Our Planet Daily
- Centuries and Still Short Film
- Stephon H.S. Alexander – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- Fotini Markopoulou – Why is the Universe So Beautiful?
- How TikTok’s Algorithm Figures You Out | Kottke
- What Doctors Learned from Swabbing Subways in Different Countries | WIRED
- Styling from Inside Out™ | Dawnn Karen | TEDxFIT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets