By João Luiz de Figueiredo and Rodrigo Carvalho Creative activities tend to materialize within the landscape of large cities as agglomerations of specialized firms and skilled labour, which offer extremely innovative resources. Major cities have been the site of the vast expansion of commercial cultural production that has occurred in recent decades. They are the locus […]
- Flower mural by OGMillie and Floratorium in New York, US.
- The TRUTH about JFK’s “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech | German Girl in America
- Herd of Wild Elephants Take an Adorable Nap Together After 500-Mile Journey
- 5 Mythical Creatures That (Kinda) Actually Existed | Answers With Joe
- linguistic discrimination and the pitfall of intelligence.
- 100 3D Artists Interpret the Same Scene of a Walking Person | Kottke
- Why are populations in Eastern and Central Europe in freefall? | The Stream
- Why Russia is shrinking? | Population decline problem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets