Originally posted on Just Step Sideways:
Another bank holiday weekend for Critical Mass, and the weather didn’t disappoint this month. Don’t know the turnout, but it was definitely higher than recent months, and there was an abundance of sound systems,…
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets