In my last blog post I recommended to all the photographers that have FEAR of shooting people from a close distance, or fear of ruining the “candid moment” to first visit a big manifestation, even better…visit a demonstration (where the passions heat up to the boiling point), and even better…let it be in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. […]
- Flower mural by OGMillie and Floratorium in New York, US.
- The TRUTH about JFK’s “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech | German Girl in America
- Herd of Wild Elephants Take an Adorable Nap Together After 500-Mile Journey
- 5 Mythical Creatures That (Kinda) Actually Existed | Answers With Joe
- linguistic discrimination and the pitfall of intelligence.
- 100 3D Artists Interpret the Same Scene of a Walking Person | Kottke
- Why are populations in Eastern and Central Europe in freefall? | The Stream
- Why Russia is shrinking? | Population decline problem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets