Here in São Paulo we are living in a neighbourhood about 1 hour from the city centre, depending on traffic. In a city with 12 million inhabitants that’s completely normal and driving for 15 minutes to get to a decent supermarket is just perfect (hello, cultural differences!). But there’s one thing that’s a thousand times better than a good […]
- Flower mural by OGMillie and Floratorium in New York, US.
- The TRUTH about JFK’s “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech | German Girl in America
- Herd of Wild Elephants Take an Adorable Nap Together After 500-Mile Journey
- 5 Mythical Creatures That (Kinda) Actually Existed | Answers With Joe
- linguistic discrimination and the pitfall of intelligence.
- 100 3D Artists Interpret the Same Scene of a Walking Person | Kottke
- Why are populations in Eastern and Central Europe in freefall? | The Stream
- Why Russia is shrinking? | Population decline problem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets